Optimise your customer experience by creating continuous and connected journeys in your contact centre
Tuesday 25th September 2018 - 9.30 am – 2.00pm
The Tangla Hotel, Brussels
Your customers are more demanding and more discerning than ever before. They expect to be able to contact you via their preferred channel – in some cases using multiple touchpoints during one interaction. It is vitally important that you can optimise your customer interactions at all stages - so that their issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Come along to our event to see how the latest technologies, tools and integrations can enable you to deliver continuous and connected customer journeys.
- Artificial intelligence in the contact centre: Discover how you can improve your customer journeys through the targeted use of chatbots
- Video consulting and e-signature: Create an exceptional service experience through the use of video - ensuring a seamless consultation, or proactive sales conversation from initial contact through to signature
- Multi -channel capability: Connect new media channels to your contact centre infrastructure to enhance customer experience
- Efficient agent communication: Equip your agents for the modern workplace
- Augmented reality powered video assistance: See what your customer sees so that you can speed up the support process
If you are interested in coming along then please register here.