- Ireland’s Global Centre of Excellence is now one of the busiest in the Damovo Group – supporting customers from across Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Damovo Global Services Division managed from Ireland
- 700 customer sites now supported from Ireland with another 300 in the pipeline for second half of 2016
Dublin, 8th July 2016 – Damovo, a leading enterprise communications solutions and services provider, announces that it has invested €1.5 million in training, systems and software development, as it brings the total number of countries supported from Ireland to 76. This makes the Irish Global Centre of Excellence one of the busiest in the Damovo Group. Key regions managed include Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Damovo’s Global Services business is also managed from Ireland. It is primarily focused on providing services for leading international systems integrators including HP, Verizon, BT, Telefonica and Singtel.
Damovo is proactively managing the communications needs of over 700 national and international customer sites from its Irish Network Operations Centre (NOC), including one of the world’s largest FMCG organisations and one of Europe’s top telecommunications companies. This will increase by a further 300 sites by the end of 2016. Support is provided round-the-clock by a customer service team who can call on a pool of over 120 networking specialists from other national and regional centres of excellence.
Recent systems and software development investments include:
- Rollout of a new 24/7 monitoring platform for all customers – which proactively monitors hardware and critical business processes and can solve issues even before the customer becomes aware of them
- Automatic Integration of monitoring alerts into customer ticketing system (zero touch incident generation for users)
- New alerts systems to accelerate fault resolution.
- Roll out of a new customer self-service portal for reporting and analytics
- Development of self-healing network management systems
In addition to its global services operations in Ireland, Damovo’s Irish market business has also had a very positive year, with positive momentum continuing into 2017. This local market success mirrors Damovo’s upbeat international performance, which saw group revenue increase 12% to €92M in the last financial year.
John McCabe, Managing Director, Damovo Global Services and Ireland said: “We have had a strong year, with growth boosted by a number of key new customer wins both here in Ireland and through our Damovo Global Services business. Our strategic investments in technical and sales resources across the Group are enabling us to build a high performance business here and this reinvigoration has delivered a marked turnaround in all aspects of our operations. We are very excited about the future.
“Our technology investments include extensive training, and we now have the most highly accredited technical team in the country. We continually focus on maintaining the highest levels of accreditation with the leading technology vendors – including Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft and Mitel. We recently celebrated the achievement of becoming Mitel’s first global platinum integrator partner. This sets Damovo apart as the only service provider certified to deliver and support Mitel’s complete technology portfolio across multiple countries.”
“The continued investment in customer service capability is great news for Ireland. We are thrilled to see the significant growth in the number of countries supported from here. It is a clear endorsement of Ireland’s ability to provide the key skills and service ethos required by both our national and international customers.”